In the United States of America, you are presumed innocent until proven
guilty. That is the fundamental cornerstone upon which release on bail, prior to
trial, rests. You have the following unalienable rights during the bail process:
- The right to know the charges.
- The right to be presumed innocent. Detention without specific charges is
- The right to non-excessive bail.
At Ford Bail Bonds, we make sure you know your rights, and we help you to
protect those bail rights. As a customer of Ford Bail Bonds, your rights will
always be respected. At Ford Bail Bonds:
- Every customer has a right to courteous and prompt service.
- Every customer has a right to full disclosure of his/her obligations as
- Every customer and guarantor has a right to receive copies of all
documents relating to his/her bail bond and guarantee.
- Every customer has a right to expect honesty and fair dealings from all
Ford Bail Bond employees.